1. What’s your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Steff and Steffie are the main ones, though my aunt used to call me Nanni because when I was little I couldn’t say Stephanie. For some reason I focused on the last end of my name.
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
I’m a Capricorn, but I always wanted to be an Aquarius. When I was younger I used to pretend that the astrological dates were different so I could be the one I want. They’re ultimately kind of silly, though, and I don’t really care about or follow star signs anymore.
5. How old are you?
I am 25 years old and I already feel like a grandma. I have all sorts of aches I never used to have, lol.
6. Your relationship status?
Dating. My boyfriend is pretty amazing.
7. Any children?
We just adopted a puppy together?
8. Any pets?
The new puppy, Mickey, and two fish (Eric and Waterdoodle). I tend to name my pets after Disney characters, case in point. My boyfriend named the second fish.
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
I have my ears pierced, but I don’t wear earrings often because I’m allergic to the metal. I once tried to get the top of my ear pierced, but it got super infected and closed over, so that didn’t last.
I do have two tattoos, one on my left shoulder of a dog and a fox (not a surprise, lol) and another on my left wrist of a heart. I’m rather fond of my wrist tattoo, but not so much of my shoulder one anymore. They were both pretty spur of the moment and the first one, at least, was very much a “because I’m 18 now” thing.
10. What do you like about yourself?
Not much. I’m actually really bad at liking myself. I have an incredibly low self-esteem and at first thought, I genuinely couldn’t give anyone an answer to this question. And then they’re all just contradictory “this, but this” statements.
For example, I like that I’m a good writer, but I don’t write as much as I think I should and I don’t think I’m good enough. So, there you go.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
Pretty much everything. It varies.
12. Righty or lefty?
Righty, but I wish I were a lefty.
13. The last thing you drank:
Water, which is whatever but I drink it a lot.
14. The last thing you ate:
I’m currently on lunch, so the rice shell pasta (which I grabbed by accident but wasn’t going to waste) for gluten free white cheese macaroni.
15. Your last phone call:
My boyfriend. Finding my phone.
16. Your last text message:
My boyfriend. About the puppy.
17. Your last email:
One I sent to a coworker about getting books for the kiddos.
18. The last song you listened to:
Take You There from The Princess and the Frog, lol.
19. The last book you read:
Read fully and completed or just read a little out of? If completed, Destiny by Jackie Smith and it was super boring. If read from, Cress by Marissa Meyer because it’s basically the love of my life.
20. The last time you cried:
Last night, lol. I’m a big ball of emotion 90% of the time.
21. The last blog you read:
You know, I follow a lot of blogs and sometimes I lose their names as I go. And believe you me, it would be nearly impossible to go back and find it.
22. The last person you spoke to:
23. The last place you visited:
California. Which I suppose is odd because I live here now, but this was before I moved back to my home state when I was still in school on the east coast and therefore it was a visit when I came down to see my family.
24. Your last vacation abroad:
I’m pretty sure this was Italy when I was four because I don’t think Puerto Rico counts.
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
Not really. I think, almost. But no.
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yeah. I don’t really think about him much anymore, but I 100% don’t wish him happiness.
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Kind of, but not really. It was more of a happened but pushed away situation, so I never was able to determine if it counted.
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Yeah. It still hurts, too.
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Yes, but only twice.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
Lol, yeah. It’s kind of sad if you haven’t.
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
I’ve met a few of those. My boyfriend is one.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Yeah, on several occasions. Those aren’t happy moments.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34 Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
35 Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
36 Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
Kind of, but not really.
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
Yes? Idk. Not really? It wasn’t a date.
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
Nah, this is something that I’ve never understood on a personal level. Like, I understand that other people feel that way, but I never have. It’s like how I know a whole bunch of people love pizza and I’ve never been able to even like it.
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
A lot of things, tbh.
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
Yeah, no. Not my thing.
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Yeah that’s happened before.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Of course. I feel like that’s something that’ll happen no matter who you are. And I don’t mind misjudging people because I love when I’m proven wrong about something negative.
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
No way. I believe in facts, thank you very much. I have a general disdain for God because I can’t fathom believing in something on blind faith. I’m open to proof, of course. It’s just no one ever seems to have any. They just want to rely on the faith idea which is just incredibly damning, in my opinion.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
😂😂😂 Nope. Definitely not. To me, believing in Santa is just the same as believing in a God.
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not at all.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
There has been a lot of evidence suggesting that there may have once been life on other planets, so I definitely think it’s possible. I don’t believe in the movie type, though.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Yes and no. I mean, it definitely improves health because it prevents the negative affects of health and all that. But it’s not going to help someone win the lottery.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not REAL love at first sight, lol.
53. Can money make you happy?
Honestly, yeah. I think there’s a cap, of course. The happiness really only comes from having enough money to remove vast amounts of stress. After that it becomes superfluous.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
From the core tenants and the definition of feminism, yes.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-choice. I one hundred percent have HUGE issues with anyone who think it’s okay to force a woman to go through a pregnancy they don’t want. Not only is that massively harmful to her, it infringes on their basic human rights.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
See, this just furthers the “belief” discuss. I go to facts, not beliefs. I feel strongly against beliefs in general.
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
The skills and confidence to do well in the world, to do good in the world, and succeed.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
The air conditioner and puppy breaths.
62. What are you thinking about right now?
The books I just got approved for on NetGalley.
63. What are you waiting for right now?
My boyfriend, food, and books.
64. What are you most excited about right now?
Sleep, lol. I love Mickey, but he’s definitely cut into my sleep time.
65. What’s your pet peeve right now?
Trump supporters and racists (more or less the same thing, though).
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
68. Your first best friend:
I genuinely don’t remember her name, but she and I lived in Germany because our dads were in the military and lived on base there.
69. Your first kiss:
My best friend and I were practicing for future boyfriends. I was fourteen.
70. Your first celebrity crush:
Jesse McCartney, but back when he was part of Dream Street.
71. Your first vacation:
I was turning eight and got to spend my birthday at Disney World because my grandfather had won the jackpot at a casino.
72. Your first pet:
A cat named Thumper.
73. Your first regret:
Yeah. Like I’d remember that.
74. Your first job:
I babysat this stupid spoiled brat for some rich family.
75. Your first childhood memory:
Walking over a wood plank that covered a construction hole on the way to preschool.
WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
Neither. They both suck for reasons and they’re both good for reasons.
78. Hook up or relationship?
Relationship. I don’t do hook ups.
79. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. They’re more willing to cuddle.
80. Coffee or tea?
Ew. Neither. I hate both.
81. Beer or wine?
Wine, but only because I hate beer and sometimes am okay with wine.
82. Sweet or savory?
I’m definitely a sweet person.
83. Introvert or extrovert?
Introvert, I have too much social anxiety to be an extrovert. My boyfriend is one, though. Which is both wonderful and terrible all at once.
84. Vampires or werewolves?
Vampires, I guess?
85. Seaside or countryside?
I’m not fussed either way. Probably seaside. I can deal with fish smell more than farm smell.
86. Summer or winter?
I hate winter. Living in Maine completely destroyed snow for me. Now whenever the temperature goes below 70, I immediately get upset.
87. Books or movies?
Definitely books, but there are some great movies out there.
88. Horror or comedy
Comedy. Horror is always too stupid or too scary for me, nothing else.
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH ON
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
90. What’s your dream job?
Creative Writing Teacher. I’m currently a teacher, more or less, so I’m kind of close.
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Sugary foods that my boyfriend disapproves of, lol. Cause to be fair, he disapproves of them for good, health related reasons. It’s just that sometimes I can’t help myself.
92. What are you afraid of?
Intense social situations, my depression, things that could kill me being too close.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
A marine biologist, lmao.
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I would control time. I never seem to have enough of it and frankly, I need more.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
I would love to be promoted at my job, to make more than I do now so that I don’t ever have to worry about not having enough. It’d take a lot of stress away.
96. Would you want immortality?
Yeah, of course. It’d help with the time thing. But then idk if I could handle everyone around me dying.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
I’m not really into interviews, but I would cry tears of joy if I ever got to meet Marissa Meyer or Obama.
98. Would you say you are happy?
It’s an on and off thing.
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
Don’t put up with assholes.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
I’d like to have a house, be promoted, and be seriously thinking about children.